In-Person Mass Registration Sunday, April 18, 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
We have resumed the in-person celebration of the Mass at The Catholic Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. In order to adhere to capacity and contact tracing guidelines, we are using this reservation system to accurately track attendance numbers.
Please review the following guidelines. In requesting a reservation for Mass, you are agreeing to comply with them.
- Parking will be available at Underground Atlanta.
- Mass-goers age 3 and older are required to bring a face mask and to wear it from the time they exit their vehicle and throughout the entire liturgy.
- Holy Communion will be distributed in the hand only. Holy Communion will take place after Mass has ended outside in the courtyard off of MLK. For the protection of the deacon or eucharistic minister, communicants should keep their face mask in place while receiving, remove it to consume the Host only when they have stepped to the side of the minister, and replace it before leaving.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before Mass so that we can accommodate each household/family and use the limited space better. Please arrive on time, no one will be admitted to mass after the doors close.
- On the day of Mass, you will need to check the temperature of everyone in your household before you depart for church. If any member of the household has a temperature above 99.6 or exhibits any other symptom of potential illness, the entire household should remain home and not come to church. Temperatures will be checked when entering the church. Users will escort you to your seat.
- All seats will be assigned to your household. Please stay in your pew from the time you enter the church until you exit and maintain a 6-foot distance from others at all other times.
- The offering basket to receive your parish support will be at the church doors as you exit. You may also place your second collection offering and any other donations in these boxes.
- The church restrooms will be closed before, during, and after Mass, except for medical emergencies.
If you can not make it to Mass on Sunday, please let us know so we can assign your reservation to the next person on the waitlist. Please email email@example.com
Thank you for helping us resume our public worship while protecting the health of those most vulnerable.